24 June 2011

New items on my website: striped dress

Here is another item I have posted on my website recently: "Ladylike black&white striped pencil dress".
I know stripes get very "in vogue" in the summer and anything that is of a nautical feel but we dark/goth lovers love our fair share of black and white stripes too! specially when combined with red, that's a win-win combo.
I got inspired and I created a polyvore set with this dress. I went for the pin-up theme. What do you think?

Here is the link for more pics: http://www.theblackwardrobe.com/Shop/product.php/47/ladylike_black_white_striped_pencil_dress/a423885d3fb8ac5c7d0e969eba75d356


when in doubt, wear red

1 comment:

Madame Macabre said...

The dress is wonderful, I love stripes, and the color combination is also great.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails