07 November 2009

New items!, "High-waist pencil skirt with faux "train"

50s Office
I am still updating my website with all the new pieces I have been making. This little number is one of my favourites. It is a very pin-up/1950s style pencil skirt with a "train" at the back -remember those tails of fabric they used to wear at the back of the skirts, back in Victorian times?-. You could still wear it at front, though. It would look nice too because the pleated piece of nude soft net is not thick so it doesn't make you look "bulky".
It is below-knee length, in stretc
h black jersey. You cinch it on the waist with the satin tie. The sophisticated waistline is finished with a black satin trim. It also features a lace bow adornment at the back, which is detachable so you can take it off and use it as brooch for something else!
It is £48 (bargain!) and here is the link to my website for more pictures.
http://www.theblackwardrobe.com/product/high-waist-pencil-skirt-with-faux-train-31


6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Top blog, I hadn't come across the-black-wardrobe.blogspot.com earlier in my searches!
Carry on the great work!

Anonymous said...

Hello,

This is a message for the webmaster/admin here at the-black-wardrobe.blogspot.com.

May I use some of the information from your blog post right above if I provide a link back to this site?

Thanks,
Jules

TheBlackWardrobe said...

Hi Jules, Of course you can use the text, as long as you provide a link to the original text.

Anonymous said...

Hey,

I have a message for the webmaster/admin here at the-black-wardrobe.blogspot.com.

Can I use part of the information from this post right above if I give a backlink back to this website?

Thanks,
Charlie

TheBlackWardrobe said...

Of course, you are welcome to pinch as much as you like, as long as you provide a backlink.
Welcome to the blog, by the way, Charlie, thanks for reading!

Anonymous said...

Greetings,

Thanks for sharing this link - but unfortunately it seems to be not working? Does anybody here at the-black-wardrobe.blogspot.com have a mirror or another source?


Thanks,
Charlie

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails