21 February 2009

Glamourous draped front soft-jacket


Hi everyone! I-ve just finished a beautiful jacket so I was dying to post the pics on the blog.
As you can see, it is a very feminine and flattering jacket with the "somehow retro feel" trademark of TheBlackWardrobe... ;)
It has a beautiful waterfall of drapes at the front than can be cinched with a satin ribbon and the neckline is adorned with a discrete frill of satin (lined with jersey).
It will look perfect on a pencil skirt or any other fitted bottoms. It's on sale on the website for £60. (plus £8 shipping for Europe, for overseas, please ask). It is handmade by me (like everything else).
There are more pics on the website, have a look, give feedback or place an order!

theblackwardrobe.com

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

This jacket is beyond fab!!

DS said...

I really, really like this stylish jacket! It's really wonderful. I read that its for sale. Any plans to sell the pattern?

TheBlackWardrobe said...

I am glad you like it, Katie!
Hi DS, I have no plans to sell my patterns, yet. Sorry...

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails