04 July 2008

So you want smokey black eyes...

I been addicted to the smokey black eyes look since my teens. In fact, is the key feature of my look (I might wear a bit of blush, nude-tone lipstick...but always black eyes, like a panda!)

Well, I think it hasn´t hit the british stores yet, but while I was in Spain, I had the chance to see the Bourjois ad. Their new eye-shadow is meant to be "elastic", it doesn´t crack on your eyelids and is dead easy to apply. hmm...tempting and it was only 12euros! (£10 aprox.)

My huge dissappointment was to find out that the "jet-black" colour IS NOT black. It´s like a charcoal shade, quite dark but not proper jet-black. It was a shame...
I will have to go for M.A.C....My purse will never forgive me...

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails